samedi 7 mai 2016

Mes créations de mai pour Blue Fern Studios / My May's creations for Blue Fern Studios

Hello,

I'm here today to present you my 3 layout for May!  I had fun playing with the brand new Tranquility Collection.   I love it!  One of my Blue Fern Studios all time favorite!

Memories Captured:

On this layout, you can see my oldest daughter Delphine.  The picture was taken last year in Monaco.  We had the chance to spend two weak in southern France.  What a beautiful family vacation! The French Riviera is  simply stunning!


To create my layout, i use the Calm paper from the Tranquility  collection. I love the flowers on the side! I use two sheets of this paper: one for my base and the other to put under my picture.


On my background, I use three différents stamp set:  Wallflower, Serendipity medley and Garden Frolic.  To embellish my layout, i add some Blue Fern Studios flowers from the Tranquility collection and from the courtship lane collection. Just add some navy blue ones from my stash.


For the frames ( Ever after frame set) , I first emboss them with Imagine Ink In the navy embossing powder.   Then, I add a touch of the Imagine Ink  Seven seas embossing powder.  Finally, i reheat the powder and i sprinkle some Imagine Ink Nutmeg  embossing powder.


For my title (Captured words), i coat my chipboard with white heavy gesso.  Once the gesso dry, I apply the same watercolours that I use for my background.  Finally, I distress it with with heavy gesso.  

List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papers:
Tranquility Collection, Calm 

Chipboards:
Ever After Frame set
Captured Words

Stamps:
Wallflowers
Serendipity Medley
Garden frolic

Imagine Ink Embossing powders:
In the navy
Seven seas
Nutmeg

Flowers:
Courtship blooms
Tranquil blooms
Tranquil roses and lilies

Formidable:

For this second layout, that was the flowers that inspired me!  I just love the pink and orange one together.  I had the perfect photo to pair these: Delphine in the pumpkins fields. Again, I play with the Tranquility collection.  It's fun that we can achieve to completely different feeling with the same collection!


I begging with the Hushes paper from the Tranquility collection.  On my bcacgroung, I stamped with the wallflowers stamp and emboss it with the Imagine Ink fuchsia embossing powder.  Then I use the Serendipity stamp and the Imagine ink tangerine embossing powder.



Underneath my picture, I use the Dangle border.  I prep it with gesso and use the same sprays ink that i use for my background. The title came from the Frech Adjective 2 set.  The font is just amazing!  Love this set.

Those flowers are just gorgeous! I mixted the too Tranquil flowers set.


List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papers:
Tranquility collection, Hushed

Chipboards:
Dangle border
French Adjectives 2

Stamps:
Wallflowers
Serendipity Medley

Imagine Ink Embossing powders:
Fuchsia
Tangerine

Flowers:
Courtship roses
Tranquil blooms
Tranquil roses and lilies

Cute:

I use the Courtship Lane collection for my last layout. This time it is a picture of my little Mathilde at the beach!




I mix the beautiful Courtship roses with the Ginger's poppies Chipboard ans some patterned papers flowers.  I cover the chipboard with White gesso and sprinkle some Peal Imagine Ink embossing powder while the gesso is still wet. Then, I heat set it. 


I use the same technique to alter my cute chipboard piece.



On my background, I stamp (embossing ink) with the Weathered doilies stamp set and emboss it with the Imagine Ink Embossing powder in Mystic plum.

List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papers:
Courtship Lane Collection, Town Gossip
Courtship Lane Collection, Bourbon Avenue

Chipboards:
Cute, Sweet, Sassy
Ginger's poppies

Stamps:
Weathered Doilies

Imagine Ink Embossing powders:
Mystic Plum
Pearl

Flowers:
Courtship roses

Thank you and see you next month! 

Marie-Eve Bernard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire